Saturday, July 23, 2011

LEAVING A LOVER OR LAZY SUMMER DAYS!


Thanks Chandler Bing for showing us
what resting really looks like
There is nothing better than a hound demonstrate what a true "lazy" Saturday really looks like... It's my last weekend of being on a "lay-up" and that is exciting.  Soon...  Soon..  Soon...

For the record, I did not catch up with my reading, nor is my garden looking spiffy and neat, my winter clothes are still mingled with summer stuff, my show clothes are still hanging in the trailer and all that tack still needs to be cleaned.  Um...  I got busy?  Ok, healing takes a bit out of you.

It's Saturday...  hazy, hot and humid.  The internet is a fabulous tool...  I've been checking in on live scoring and Eventing Nation to see how folks are doing at Fitches Corner and Rebecca Farms.  I hear that chant again...  soon, soon, soon.

I am better...so much better.  Ibuprofen was once my lover ...  we were close and passionate reluctant to leave our lover's embrace.  Now?  Like all lovers, we had "the talk"...  Let's just be friends...  we can be best friends...  checking in regularly but not desperate to be together...  tapering off for that one day, when we move on to other lovers.  Soon, soon, soon... 
Jonah enjoying the day...

Ah, I find myself thumbing through the Omnibus planning the next event.  I check the calendar and count days and then back to the Omnibus.  Maybe I'll do a big event like Rubicon or VA Horse Trials late fall...  ah a Showcation to Area II.  Maybe...

Dreams turn into goals...  Goals turn into more dreams... Life is good and the possibilities are endless...  make it happen!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

If you end up going to Rubicon, let me know and I'll come out and cheer you guys on! :D

Suzanne said...

Thanks Nicole... its a strong possibility... that or Waredaca. But, I should really actually get back to jumping again... ;)