|Foot Falls Forward|
Writing this Blog entertains me... So, in the Spirit of the Season, here is my top 10 of 2011:
- The Tree Incident (Landmarks vs Obstacles) changed the course of my year
- Surely, I will walk my Cross Country Courses just a little bit differently next year
- Eventers in particular are kind, helpful and well balanced. This Good Samaritan takes it a step further.
- And, let me add, through this blog and Facebook, I've learned that this man is an amazing teacher - as a horseman, as a competitor and as a person who knows a good life. If your kids are his students, you've won a jackpot of huge proportions.
- My sister is a nurse and just reminded me of the importance of NOT texting and driving... these stories should be told over and over again... 'cause sometimes you forget for just that one moment.
- This is the day of outrageous possibilities and I get to insert one of my favorite Etta James songs!
- Living life like a child with the abilities of an adult... there is nothing like the Thanksgiving Hunt!
- Moving up to Training Level was a real possibility and the learning potential was amazing.
- Need to remember this as I climb up out of my confidence issues.
- My Bestest Eventing Buddy is still rehabbing her most forever friend while shopping for a "prospect".
|Going off to start again!|
Photo by Jeff Phaneuf